This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we will provide the Booking (as defined below) that you have booked or wish to book through this website, through our application (together the “Site”), through a 3rd party or via telephone. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them. You should understand that by making a Booking, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All bookings processed are via Yippee Productions Limited, 35 Warser Gate, Unit 6, Nottingham, NG1 1NU
1. A £1 booking fee applies to all tickets via the website, in person or over the phone
2. All tickets are non refundable. We are a ticketless service you can just state your name on entry to the venue. It is advisable to pre book in advance, tickets are not always left to buy on the door, especially for groups of 2 or more.
3. All 4 Comedy Loft venues are over 18 venues only. Valid ID will be required by anyone who is lucky enough to look under 25. No ID no entry = no refund. Valid ID will be required for any concession tickets, you will need 1 ID PER ticket, with out this ID the Excess amount must be paid on entry.
4. Third party bookings are not valid for Touring/ Special or December shows. There is limited availability on all shows. Group bookings are not accepted. Once a booking is confirmed you will not be able to transfer to another show. You must book and attend before your Third party booking expires.
6. We do not allow filming or photography in any our of shows. Please do not bring your drink (Soft or Alcohol) or food into our shows, it is not permitted. Our tickets are cheap, you dont need to bring your own.
7. Seating at all 4 Comedy Loft venues is reserved in advance of the show. The only exception to this is when we have a special (Excluding December) or touring show where seating is Non resereved.
8. Show times and Line up's are subject to change without prior warning.
9. Venues may operate strobe lighting (this is rare but will be at the request of an act for thier performance)
10. If you have a complaint please address this with the venue manager on the night before contacting Just the Tonic. We supply the comedy only and have no responsbility for service or standard at the venue and we therefore are not bale to comment on your complaint.. If your complaint is regarding the comedy then please do contact us direct. Complaints must be made to either side no later than 48 hours after the show you attend.
11. The managers decsion is final. Management reserve the right to refuse admission to the comedy and/ or the after party.
12. Your enjoyment of the show is important to us, alongside the comedians enjoyment of perfoming to you in a safe enviroment. Please respect the comedians and all other guests in the room by refraining from talking duing the entire performance. You will have pre show, intervals and after the show to catch up with friend/ colleagues and family. Any members of the audience who do not adhere to this rule will be asked to leave and no refund will be given. Do not heckle, you will not be as funny as you sound in your head. Do not shout out, it doesn't make you popular, infact it makes you very unpopular!
13. CCTV is used throughout the venues and we reserve the right to conduct bag and coat searches.
14. Christmas deposits are non refundable or transferable.Christmas meals must be ordered a minimum of 3 weeks prior to your show date, in the event of this not happening standard Burger and Ice cream will be served.
15. Fancy dress, inflatables, flashing lights of any sort and especially whistles.. are not permitted entry into the venues. The venues operate a smart/ casual dress code, trainers and jeans are fine.
16. Yippee Productions Limited are the company behind the excellent comedy on stage, Stonegate pub company are behind the sale of all food and drink within the venues you attend. For food allergens please see our FAQ page which will direct you to Stonegate's allergen food advice. Yippee Productions Limited hold no responsibility for any food or drink issues you may encounter on your visit.
Please refrain from booking tickets if you are unsure of any of the above t&c's and give us a call to confirm direct, all bookings are final.